Killego Killego

O_O

Wow... man, you need to make a LOT more of these!

xLite responds:

Thanks, Killego 2 should be coming hopefully.

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

I_0I_

I inserted builderman into the Eng-2-1337 and got |3(_)1|_|)3|2//\//\4|\|, but insert THAT into the 1337-2-Eng and you get a completly wrong answer!

Madness Regent Madness Regent

By A Legend, For A Legend

Tom, you REALLY have outdone yourself this time. I liked the freefall bit at the end.

Soccer Field Soccer Field

1916!!!

Yep I got as shown above! try and beat THAT!

Drop Stop (By Jocara) Drop Stop (By Jocara)

Wow

Wow i have the daily, weekly and monthly tops all to myself! Good game too.

jocara responds:

hahaha, yeah, nobody plays it =[ not bad scores though, haha, thankyou ExKirby =]

Spongebob Dress Up Game Spongebob Dress Up Game

Spongebob+Flash=<3

I LOVE Spongebob, and the music was good. Only one fault though-on track 1, It went "Go ahead and try, the kid inside will set you free! syghrfgseugyfgshdgygeygfygsyhdgygeygr f bop!", but yours went the same minus the random letters and the "bop!" but still very good.Make more with more clothes and I'll be very happy =D

Russian Roulete Russian Roulete

WHAT?!!!

I'm suprised that this has not been blammed. It Sucks. All you do is pick a country. Nothing else. And to make things worse, the charicter design was not of your own. It was just a guy from madness with a different head. Honestly, this shoud have got Turd Of The Week...

Free Rider 2 Free Rider 2

Good Game

Very good game. I made an auto level, DON'T DO ANYTHING ON IT! It does itself.

-18 1i 18 1i,aq 2v bi 30 bj 29,ae 4c b2 4c b6 3p,8u 88 8u 8q 9n 8q 9m 88,4k 5h 4l 66 58 66,6d g2 75 g1 76 f9,53 il 5g iq 5r in 5r hv,27 ng 2n o0 3c nn,q oo q p3 17 p7 1l p3 1l ok##B 90 9b 2v,B -3 j 18

Tangerine Panic XMAS Tangerine Panic XMAS

lol

OK this is so funny if you didn't like it I don't know you(And if you liked it, I probably don't know you anyway lol). In the sequal can u add more than orange citrus fruits of doom? Try green veg(brussel sprouts) of doom or somthing like that...

Sandbox Sandbox

Water=Wrong

You got the water simulation wrong. it's not sand, you know.