Megaman X3 - Zero theme Megaman X3 - Zero theme

99% coolness, 1%... coolness!!!

Honest. If you are reading this and you can do flash, make a megaman game with this as the music. If you don't I will blow up your house(I know where you live >:D)

cacadebaka responds:

XDDDDDDDD m8 I love your reviews!!!

kirby - floating islands kirby - floating islands

Good Good and Better

I'm unsure about vidio game accuracy, but I review the music itself. Infact, I only gave you a 10 because there is no 7346892938476598267017384018246815619 0867384000000000000.

cacadebaka responds:

Dude your reviews are always amazing!!!!

Cool Cool Mountain (smw) Cool Cool Mountain (smw)

Some ppl r picky

OK I found 1(emphasis on 1) fault with that, and that was the slightly jeyky end. But otherwise, clean as a gold whistle(lol)!

Age of Empires II - Main Theme Age of Empires II - Main Theme

Ignore below

Personally, I think this is Techno, not Vidio Game, but I review the song itself, not what catagory it comes under. Thus, 10's and 5's.

Star Fox Map - Remix Star Fox Map - Remix

:D =D and all like it...

Im not going to say anything. I would just be saying what I said the last 2 times. Call me easy to impress, but there you go.

--Super Kirby Compilation!-- --Super Kirby Compilation!--

10/5

Vote 5. Review 10. That goes for EVERY1 as this is BRILLIANT!

SSB Brawl Theme - Remix SSB Brawl Theme - Remix

Repeat

Read my review of Kyrby's Dreamland, minus the bit about Kzrby, and you get the basic idea. U rock, more than a rock rocks(Is that even possible?).

cacadebaka responds:

If i can I will make a remix in your honor because your comments are very helpful

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

W O W

I first landed my ears(lol) on this by accidedent, when I was trying to get on to Vidio Games on the portal. Now I'm wishing I pushed this on purpose :D

SSB - Kyrby's Dreamland Remix SSB - Kyrby's Dreamland Remix

W O W !

Kyrby does not exist. You are thinking of Kirby. But it could have been Kzrby because THIS IS THE BEST SONG THAT I HAVE EVER LISTENED TO IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!

cacadebaka responds:

Man, I think that this is the best comment a person can post

thx!!